Are you a passionate student who would like to share your knowledge to help others? Now is your chance to make a difference!
We are currently hiring tutors for our Physics and Chemistry Aid Centre!
Being a part of ESPA means that you will have the opportunity to interact with professors and faculty in the Environmental and Physical Sciences department, upper year students, and our awesome team!
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Be available at least 3 hours a week (online) to help students with Chemistry based courses.
- Help guide students to the right solutions instead of immediately giving the correct answers.
- Communicate with EPSA team in Advance if you have to reschedule your tutoring hours.
- Communicate with students who need help via email outside of hours.
- Currently studying at the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- Received a 3.7 or above GPA in CHMA10H3 and CHMA11H3 (or equivalent courses)
- Have a CPGA of 3.0 or above
- Previous teaching experience.
- A reference from a professor in the Chemistry department
- Majoring or Specializing in Chemistry.